Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Randomness {Tiny Tot, Houston Texans, Malaria.. yes.. you read that right}

"Are we there yet?" "Momma, are we there yet?" "We there yet momma?"
On repeat. 3 dozen or so times. From the moment we entered the subdivision until we got home.
(I won't tell her in the future that I ask myself this question on a daily basis when it comes to the trip down Interstate Never Ending that is my life.. ok maybe not my life, but school.. and my career.. which leads to my own place.. and new car.. ok so yes... my life)


Are you kidding me? I thought I had more time than this. Yet, at the same time I'm willing potty training to be over. Slightly ironic.


She amazes me every day. Her laugh, her energy (seriously.. where did that come from?!), how much love she has for those in her life. I'm still in awe that God found it fit to pair me with my perfect fit..........


And just as I'm typing this she tries to drown my laptop in water..........


There are no words..........


New topic: To all the la bouchey sport reporters? I'm pretty sure the goal of every team in the NFL is to make it to playoffs and ultimately the Superbowl. So will you PLEASE stop headlining the Texans as TRYING to make it to the playoffs? Because seriously.. I want to kick a kitten every time I hear or read that. Ok.. That's a slight exaggeration. But seriously. We've been "trying" to make the playoffs EVERY year. Believe it or not... The fact that we're so close is not lost on me. I'm just as excited as the next Texans fans. But your idiocracy annoys me. And to the DUMBASS who went and got a sleeve tattoo of the Texans and the Superbowl XYZ (yes, I'm a girl that likes football, not I don't care enough to remember what number we're on) on his arm the second the Texans start winning. If cosmic karma rains down and we don't make it to the playoffs, let alone the superbowl, I'll blame you.


Malaria. Seriously. I have to write about this. I just spent two hours of my life watching a movie about malaria. TWO HOURS. I'll never get that time of my life back. My proffessor is a Devil worshiper in disguise as a human activist.


Lastly, the diet.
Diet is still good.
I however suck at life and once again did not work out last night or this mornin. My defense about this morning? I had the tiny tot in my bed. She's at the age to wake up and crawl in my bed at 2 am without me knowing. And who am I to kick out a sleepy 2 year old?


Ok seriously. I'm making excuses for myself. But this week has not been my week. Not to say that it's been a bad week but for some strange reason, classes are kicking my ass. Ugh. But I"ll be ok. Just have to survive tomorrow then have Friday off for Veterans day. To study. Yay.


No more bullshit about the other. I'm over it. Ok not really, but I'm willing myself to be. And my one saving grace to studying psychology is overthinking also happens to be my down fall. So I'm willing myself to be simplistic in my thought process. Something I again find funny.

1 comment:

  1. It IS amazing how we are paired with a perfect fit! I let my sweetie snuggle in my bed in the middle of the night too. It's heaven!

    ReplyDelete