Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 1: Take 397,245,243

In writing the title to today's blog, I realized it goes for more than one thing that's on my mind today. Birds, meet stone.


Bird #1 to be henceforth know as the diet bird
So today I started dieting. AGAIN. I have some motivation again which I've been lacking since I hit level playing field in June. Yay. Just in time for the holidays. Label me crazy. I know I already am.

So! Today consisted of eating:
Special K cereal + skim milk = 150 cal
Turkey slices (x4) = 100 cal
cheese cubes (x7) = 110 cal
grapes (x10) = 60 cal
banana = 130ish cal
pretzels = 50 cal
chicken spagehtti = 600 cal

And the work outs start again in T- 3 hours. I'm going to try to switch back to waking up at 4:00 and working out then since its better for your metabolism. Read: Nows the time to bet some serious money, because o' too damn early is not the time schedule I enjoyed being on. But it worked for me back in May. Let's see what it does for me now. There's ony 6 weeks left of the semester. I can surive it right? ..........

Don't answer that.



Bird #2 comes in the form of regret.
I'm not going to go into the meloramatic details because frankly, what good does it do? I will say.. that my self respect took a ride down the sewer today and is half way out to sea. True, I'd rather be in THIS mind set that I'm in rather than be in the mindset I was around this time last year. But seriously. What the hell is wrong with me? If I don't love myself, how is anyone going to love me. Same goes for respect.

Excuse me while I go find a shovel to bury myself in a hole. The way I'm feeling, I'll reach China by midday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment