Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FAIL

So now that I wrote out some of my nonsense, now to the reason I was inspired to blog: weightloss.

Since May of this year, I've lost between 10-15 lbs. You'd think I'd feel pretty great about myself. And I do. But I'm still not 100% happy.

So I'm working on it again. And failing.
I suck as a human being. LOL

I was supposed to be back on my diet today. And for the most part I did great. Until I got off of work. To which I then decided it would be a good idea to eat three oreos and two Air Heads. And cheese. I would marry cheese if I could. It's scary. So here I am. With food guilt. And a massive headache that will prevent me from working out tonight. Which in turn causes more guilt.

I feel gross. Tomorrow it's on.

T - 9 days before my sister's birthday celebreation. I **WILL** rock that little black dress!!!!! And the next day I will screw it all up and indulge on hangover food. And that excites me.

......

Is that sad? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment